Each product from Solar Post Caps Direct includes the manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's warranties were established to protect the consumer from any product defects, ensuring that the manufacturer will repair or replace, at its option, the defective product.
These warranties do not apply to:
- damage caused by accident, abuse in handling, or dropping
- acts of God
- units which have been subject to unauthorized repair, opened, taken apart or otherwise modified
- units not used in accordance with directions
- damages exceeding the cost of the product
- sealed lamps and/or bulbs, LEDs and batteries
- the finish on any portion of the product, such as surface scratches and/or weathering, as this is considered normal wear and tear.
Some states do not allow a limitation of damages so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. The manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the amount paid by the original owner for the product (but not including the cost of its initial installation). In no event shall the manufacturer be liable or responsible for labor charges or other expenses whatsoever in connection with removal or installation of either the original or replacement product.
For more information, contact us at Sales@SolarPostCapsDirect.com or call 1-800-878-7829