The Ornamental Downward Low Voltage Post Cap for AZEK®, TimberTech® and Trex® Composite Post Sleeves by LMT uses energy-efficient LED bulbs that output 3000 Kelvin, 50 Lumen light, bringing you a great looking railing post sleeve cap that illuminates downwards towards the post on each side of the cap, giving your fence, deck or patio a beautiful, eye-catching glow. Designed for the sole purpose of matching your existing composite railing post sleeve installation, this cap comes in a variety of colors, custom-tailored for each installation, while also adding a sleek and modern look. Additionally, the high-efficiency LED lights are perfect for energy conservation, giving out a brightness much greater than the wattage drawn. Designed and manufactured by LMT, meaning it will last for years to come! *Order In Multiples Of 6 To Avoid A Broken Box Fee.
• Decorative Ornamental Designed Cap
• Easy To Install Plug-And-Play Wiring
• Fits Externally To Composite Post Sleeves
• Order In Multiples Of 6 To Avoid A Broken Box Fee
• High-Quality Vinyl Composition Boasts Weather And UV Resistance
• Vinyl Post Cap Will Never Fade, Discolor, Rot, Or Warp Over Time
• Lighting Illuminates Post And Enhances The Look Of A Fence, Deck, Or Rail
• Uses Energy-Efficient LED Bulbs That Output 3000 Kelvin, 50 Lumen Light
• Requires a Specific 12V DC Transformer Power Supply (Sold Separately)
• Sizes Available: 4.25" Sq., 4.50" Sq. and 5.50" Sq.
• Lighting Color Temperature: 3000 Kelvin, 50 Lumens
• Colors Available: Trex® Classic White, Trex® Charcoal Black,
Trex® Fire Pit, Trex® Gravel Path, Trex® Rope Swing, Trex® Tree House,
Trex® Vintage Lantern, AZEK®/TimberTech® Coastal White and AZEK®/TimberTech® Classic Black
• Wire Lead: 9"
• Voltage: 12VDC
• Style: Ornamental Cap
• Wattage Draw: 0.8 Watts
• Material: High-Quality Vinyl
• Installation: External To Post
• Extends 0.50" Over The Profile
• Post Type: Composite Sleeves
• Light Type: Downward, Illuminates Post
Installation and wiring of this low voltage cap is quick and easy with the use of plug-and-play wiring, meaning no hard-wiring, wire-splicing or risk of electrical shock. After connecting all of the wires, simply slide your cap over the top of the composite railing post sleeve and secure it by applying either vinyl adhesive for permanent attachment or silicone adhesive if you will need to remove the cap later on. Once your adhesive is dry, your post cap will be attached to your post sleeve and installation will be complete. Download your installation instructions below.
|Our Cap Size (Measured In OD)||Fits Trex®||Fits AZEK®/TimberTech®|
|4.25"||x||TimberTech® RadianceRail Express 4" Railing Sleeve (4.25" OD)|
|4.50"||Trex® Select 4" Railing Sleeve (4.50" OD) Trex® Transcend 4" Railing Sleeve (4.50" OD)||x|
|5"||Trex® Seclusions 5" Fence Post Trex® Horizions 5" Fence Post||x|
|5.50"||Trex® Select 6" Railing Sleeve (5.50" OD) Trex® Transcend 6" Railing Sleeve (5.50" OD)||AZEK® Reserve 5.50" Railing Sleeve (5.50" OD) AZEK® Premier 5.50" Railing Sleeve (5.50" OD) AZEK® Trademark 5.50" Railing Sleeve (5.50" OD)|
Trex® is a registered trademark of Trex Company, Inc.
TimberTech® is a registered trademark of AZEK Building Products, Inc.
|Country of Manufacture||Made in the U.S.A. With U.S. and Global Materials|
|Manufacturer||LMT Mercer Group, Inc.|
|Color Temperature||3000 Kelvin (Warm White)|
|Wattage Drawn||0.8 Watts|
|Voltage||12 V DC|
|Wire Lead||9" Wire Lead|