Solar Post Caps Direct Return Policy
If you are unsure of the best material for your project, please contact our sales team at (888) 378-1145 before making a purchase, we will do our best to provide knowledgeable advice. It is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to purchase the appropriate products for your individual application and site conditions. Please make every effort to verify your needs before purchasing. If circumstances change or an incorrect item was ordered, we will gladly assist with a return using the procedure outlined below.
How Do I Return My Items?
To begin the return process, email your request to email@example.com within 30 days of delivery. Additionally, you can have your request processed by calling DF Supply at (888) 378-1145 to speak with a representative about returning merchandise. When requesting an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), please be prepared to provide the following:
• Sales order number
• What you would like to return (Item SKU)
• Quantity to return
• Reason for your return
• Photo of items to be returned
Once an RMA number has been obtained from one of our staff, you will be given instructions as to how to complete your return including; return address, RMA number (MUST be included on the shipping label), and an RMA form (MUST be included in the package). *Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
What Can Be Returned?No returns will be accepted without an RMA number issued by DF Supply or the product manufacturer. Products must be in like-new condition. All returned packages will be thoroughly inspected upon receipt, and a determination will be made if eligibility requirements are met for credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. Custom, specially fabricated, and made-to-order items will not be eligible for a return and therefore are non-refundable except in cases where the product is not built as it was ordered. DF Supply reserves the right to refuse a return or charge a further restocking fee for damaged or incomplete returns.
Returns On Electronics
Any electronics bought from DF Supply must be unused, in like-new condition, and in original packaging to qualify for a refund. Any electronic item that has been installed or powered up will not be accepted for return. Please contact the manufacturer for technical support and warranty issues.
How Much Will I Be Refunded?
• Approved returns are subject to a standard 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
• If returned items are damaged, incomplete, or otherwise deemed to not be in sellable condition, the return will be denied.
• In the event that a free shipping offer applied to the original order, those shipping fees will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
• To ensure peace of mind, tracking and insurance on your return shipment is recommended, but not required. DF Supply will not issue a refund for returns lost or damaged in shipping.